Episode 6: The Power of Marketing with Joy
Joy is something most people seek, but only find for fleeting moments.
Sadly, many only find momentary bursts of happiness and they equate that to joy.
Russell Nelson once shared that “The joy we feel has little to do with our circumstances and everything to do with the focus of our lives."
And he is right because true joy happens in good and bad circumstances.
Similarly, there is power in marketing with joy. And that is what this episode will explore.
In this sixth episode, we will examine:
- Why joy is more powerful than happiness
- How some use joy in marketing
- What God’s Word says about joy
- Ways you can use joy in your marketing communications
Specific points we’ll explore include:
- 01:37 How joy is more powerful than happiness
- 03:14 Examples of companies using joy in marketing
- 11:16 What God’s Word says about joy
- 14:18 How you can practice joy in marketing using the JOY framework
- 17:17 Embracing Christian values as a differentiator in marketing
- 20:20 Intentional ways to look for and show joy
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Joy Unspeakable by The Newsboys
- Being content in all circumstances (Philippians 4:11)
- Experiencing joy in trials (James 1:2-3)
- Being joyful in hope (Romans 12:12)
- Joyful Copy: How to Show Up in the Marketplace Ethically and Authentically: Available at Amazon and other online retailers.
Are you ready to practice joy marketing? Would you like support to make that happen? Let’s have a conversation to discuss your needs. Book a free discovery call from my About Page.